Benefits of Enrolling in a DPS CareerConnect Program
- Explore a Variety of Careers: Determine what you want to do before spending money on college or career training.
- Earn College Credit and Credentials: Take college courses while you’re still in high school! Students can apply earned credits toward high school graduation.
- Gain Real-World Experience: Many classes provide students with opportunities to participate in job shadows, mentoring, summer camps and internship programs.
- Qualify for Special Scholarships: Several DPS CareerConnect partner programs offer competitive scholarships or free training to DPS CareerConnect students.
- Make Professional Connections: Take advantage of partnerships with some of Colorado’s leading companies and higher ed institutions.
- Do Something Meaningful: Take engaging, relevant courses that will directly apply to your future career.
DPS CareerConnect is part of a nation-wide initiative to develop Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs.